Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Present o Ascension


The Present of Ascension


Giving myself fully to every task, every moment, every exchange is a new discipline I have taken on. Fully living in the present. This has expanded my experience of the Trust Frequency and allowed for spontaneous miracles and gifts. 

I had pretty much mastered this element in my work and relationships with people I care about. This last week I have raised the bar to have that extend to every email, every person cutting me off in traffic, etc. The shift is tangible. 

I am reminded from A Course In Miracles, that each moment is an opportunity for a miracle and ascension; and it only takes a tiny movement up for a miracle/ascension to exist - meaning; taking a small chewable bite in raising my vibration is just as valuable as an 'ah-ha' or dramatically transcendent moment. Our job it simply to do the very best we can as we rise.  Just look for the silver lining, or the bright side-just a little bit. We need not push ourselves/force anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment