Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy Declaration of Independence New Year!

Declaration of Independence

What is it about July 5 that feels like New Year's Day?  Maybe it's just that I feel hungover from enduring bombastic blasts the night before . . . fireworks and a bit too much wine.


Actually, this early morning just feels brand new . . . a fresh start . . . New Year's without the frigid temperatures.  When inspiration and motivation show up, who am I to look a gift horse?


Thus begins my blog. The Gail Rose. Yes, She Did.  I always liked that they say the shortest sentence in the Bible is 'Jesus wept.' Well, here is my version.  


Gail Rose. Yes, she did. She rose through a lot of stuff.  And continues to rise.
Welcome to my story and my journey. I'm honored to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment